Sliding I-Beam Anchor 3.5″-14″Regular Price : $129.95
Sale Price : $119.99
You Save : $9.96 (8%)
Availability: In Stock Now
This removable and reusable Beam Anchor is designed to easily glide along a beam while trailing the worker. It is adjustable in width from 3.5″-14″ with a minimum flange thickness of 0.25″. It attaches without tools either overhead or underfoot. It is designed for fall protection, rope access and work positioning.
- OSHA 1910.66 and OSHA 1926.502 Complaint
- ANSI Z359.18 Type A and ANSI Z359.7-2011 Complaint
- Breaking Strength of 5,000 lbs (22kN)
- Weight 3.3 lbs.
- Dual side trigger activation for easy use
- Support Bar made from 7075 T-6 lightweight aircraft Aluminum Alloy bars
- Paws made from 6061 T-6 Aluminum for a high-strength and light weight design
- Clamps made of Bronze
- Nylon Rollers
- Zinc plated Steel Swivel
- Stainless Steel Swivel Mount